Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Update & The Best & Worst of Bed Rest

The latest on the baby is that I am being induced on Sunday, July 11. We are so excited to finally know approximately when our little girl is arriving. We'll keep you posted.

This pregnancy has been quite the journey! I was put on bed rest May 11 and will be induced July 11. Two months of this is ENOUGH! These are the best and the worst things about being on bed rest:

BEST

Watching Regis & Kelly

Making Lists all day long

Not having to Cook

Visitors!

Visitors who bring treats like this:



Naps after lunch

Being pampered by Andy

The Food Network - I'm obsessed!

Getting sweet cards like this in the mail:

WORST

Wearing Compression Socks

Sore hip flexers

Not being able to Cook

Watching my house get dirty and not being able to do a thing about it.

Not being able to exercise and move for that matter!

10 comments:

Glenda said...

It has been a journey!! Wow 2 months.....Cant wait for little precious girl to arrive! Then no rest for Nicole, just kidding, hope she is a good baby!!

Brittney said...

You have been a trooper! Boy everything has its pros and cons, eh? Savor the next few days of rest you have and best wishes for getting your little lady here! It is such an incredible experience!

Laura Arrington said...

Only three more days!!! We're so excited to see that cute girl! We are praying for you!

Jen said...

Hooray for Sunday! I'll be blog stalking you like crazy. Holler if you need anything these last few days (I'm even good for a little last-minute pre-baby cleaning if you'd like). If I don't catch you before then, good luck this weekend!

The Johnson's said...

Savor the rest now... it's rare after baby arrives! Also, "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Baby" really WORKS! I always say it should be titled "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy MOMMY!" Best of luck to you!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

yay! The end is finally here! I hope all goes well for you and baby Funderburk! Can't wait to see pictures! Hang in there you'll be great! Hope you're feeling good!

Maeve said...

Can't wait to see your girl. Good luck and rest up. Wish I lived closer to help you out.

Chad and Brittany said...

Oh yay thats so exciting you get your little girl on Sunday. Good job on making two months on bed rest. You are a serious trooper.

Andrea said...

Agreed. Watching your house get dirty and not being able to do a thing about it. I remember one laps in sanity where BJ caught me scrubbing the kitchen floor, bawling. He tried forcing me to stop... I resisted. (and won) Bedrest is rough!
Its over now though... its July 12th. Is your little one here!!? Cant wait for Pics. Hope everything went well. Happy recovery!

Kenzee Jo said...

Hello... I saw your blog on Dez's blog( I hope you don't mind me peeking at yours). I heard you had her and all is well I'm hoping. I'm sure she's beautiful. Such an amazing blessing...and I'm very happy for you that the bed rest is over for you and she's here!! CONGRATS!! -Kenzee