Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Macy's Latest


I love this picture because it looks like she's doing yoga and it shows how long her arms and legs are.


Big yawn!

Macy's smile melts us. Even if it is just a gas smile!

So zonked out!



This is so Macy. When she is nursing, her pinky is extended in true lady form! So girlie!

Macy had to be under the lights for Jaundice for a few days. At first she hated it, but after a while, we were worried we wouldn't be able to get her to sleep without the lights!

P.S. Macy had her first photo shoot last week and we should be getting the photos back later this week. Stay tuned for more!

6 comments:

Emily said...

She is so beautiful. She is so skinny and dainty which was the same with Zaya when she was still so new. Zaya has had this enormous growth spurt in the last month and is wearing 12-18 months. Good night, slow down Miss Z, slow down.

Loni said...

The jaundice lights are the worst! Although she looks like she doesn't hate them too much! She is so beautiful. So fun to have a little girl.

Dana Marchant said...

She is wonderful & a petite little thing. I can't wait to meet her in person!

Glenda said...

Thanks for posting more pictures! I am just missing her so much! i can't wait until next week, she is so tiny and sweet! The little yoga move is great, I love the pinkie finger! Did you get a new bedspread?

Laurie Bingham said...

OH MY GOSH! She is so cute and I am DYING to meet her! Can't wait til next weekend!

Laura Swenson said...

What a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations to you both. Enjoy her.