Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Macy's Photo Shoot













I am saving the very best for the birth announcements I am mailing out, but here are some of the other highlights!

9 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

Ok, those are the most precious pictures ever! :) And you are saving the 'best' for the announcements...I don't know how thye get much better. So cute. Congrats again!!!

-Kyle and Emily- said...

She is so adorable! Can't wait to see her in person!!

DeAnna said...

so adorable.... congrats again!!!

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

She is so CUTE and precious! I really want to come and see you. We didn't end up coming to Cedar last week, since our girls were sick and other things came up. We will be coming in September or October for sure. I'll let you know. Keep updating your blog. She is adorable!

Jamie said...

Darling!!!

Jen said...

I love, love, love the pic of the three of you together! And the yawning one -- love that one too. It's been too long. Visitors schmisitors...holler when you have a free evening; I want to see that pretty little gal (it would be nice to catch up with you too, of course).

Darling Family said...

Nicole,
I'm so happy for you! Macy is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad she made it here and you're finally done with bedrest! I found your blog from Keri Pugmire's. It's fun to see what's going on in your life.
Amanda

Bryan, Jaime, and Boys said...

She is GORGEOUS! Nicole.... I am so happy for you guys! I love that you update your blog. I can't say the same! She is just precious!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Oh my gosh!!! Is she to die for or what!!! I love the little diaper with her name sooooo cute!