Friday, August 27, 2010

Miss Macy

Whether she is sleeping peacefully or screaming, we think Macy is the cutest baby ever.









Macy is recently getting better at being awake and alert and content all at the same time (I just don't have very many pictures of this yet). She is also smiling at mom and does great on walks in the stroller. She is almost 7 weeks old and now weighs 8 lbs 5 oz and measures 21 inches. It is crazy to me that some babies arrive at that size! Macy is the joy of our life and we feel so blessed to have her.

6 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

Nicole, she is soooo so cute! Even when she is screaming. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

DeAnna said...

She is so stinking cute... enjoy every minute. Looking forward to seeing you next week at card club!!

-Kyle and Emily- said...

She has the cutest wardrobe ever! I hope I don't have to birth an eight pounder! yikes!

Glenda said...

Oh what a little adorable cutie!! She is growing! I love her chubby cheeks! How I miss her! i just love that picture of you holding her!! Give her big luvs from me, and I will see you in 1 week!!

Ms. White said...

so very very beautiful indeed!

Brittney said...

You guys did do well...she is a very cute baby! I feel like my little girl might be that big by the time she is done cooking. Enjoy her...they grow so fast!