What a special day!! Looks like it was perfect! Congrats! She is beautiful!
Love the pictures!! And i love her dress and flower!! What a little doll...You 3 are such a cute family.
Fantastic photos-what a special day! I love the photo where you both have your mouths open. Precious!
Congratulations. You guys look great! So fun! She looks absolutely gorgeous! Time goes so quickly.
What a smart idea to have a photographer at the blessing day! The pictures are all so perfect! Macy is such a beautiful little angel! Spending this week with her has been heavenly!! She is sleeping in my arms as I type this! Love you all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a special day!! Looks like it was perfect! Congrats! She is beautiful!
Love the pictures!! And i love her dress and flower!! What a little doll...You 3 are such a cute family.
Fantastic photos-what a special day! I love the photo where you both have your mouths open. Precious!
Congratulations. You guys look great! So fun! She looks absolutely gorgeous! Time goes so quickly.
What a smart idea to have a photographer at the blessing day! The pictures are all so perfect! Macy is such a beautiful little angel! Spending this week with her has been heavenly!! She is sleeping in my arms as I type this! Love you all!
Post a Comment