Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Melt

I can't even begin to explain how much I love this little girl. She is the most incredible blessing. I absolutely love being a mom to my sweet Macy Kate. Macy loves to lay and kick. She is so "obedient" (as my mom put it) about being swaddled. She is a good eater, a good sleeper and a good sport. I love her demeanor. Macy tried rice cereal for the first time last night and did so good. She likes to suck on her hands a lot lately. She smiles and melts my heart.

Simply put, she's our pride and joy.






5 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I love these photos!! The amazing texture in the background with your little girl make for awesome photography! You're little girl is so cute!

-Kyle and Emily- said...

so cute!! Can't wait till our babe can have play dates with her!

Glenda said...

beaOh That Post Just melted my heart!! The Pictures are all so adorable! Little Macy is extra special, we are so blesssed to have this beautiful little soul in our family!!

Stephanie Black said...

She is so darn cute! Amazing photos!

Haven said...

This is what life's all about isn't it? She is soo adorable!