I love the look in Macy's eyes in the picture that Andy is holding her. She is so adorable - I swear Macy and Marshall could be twins with those chubby bull dog cheeks:)
Fun Pictures! That was a high action Thanksgiving! These pictures make me miss all of those cute babies and cute mamas!
Your fam looks like a lot of fun! I see the boppy made the journey:)I just love Macy's blue eyes. Thanks again for the delicious dinner!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the look in Macy's eyes in the picture that Andy is holding her. She is so adorable - I swear Macy and Marshall could be twins with those chubby bull dog cheeks:)
Fun Pictures! That was a high action Thanksgiving! These pictures make me miss all of those cute babies and cute mamas!
Your fam looks like a lot of fun! I see the boppy made the journey:)I just love Macy's blue eyes. Thanks again for the delicious dinner!!
Post a Comment