Macy in her sweet Christmas Eve PJ's from Grandma Funderburk. I love this picture because it looks like she is about to tell me what's up! I felt like she grew up so much while we were gone, but I loved all of the time we got to spend together. Macy's is a momma's girl and I wouldn't have it any other way.
MACY GOT
Lots of books and toys
A coat and handmade blanket from GiGi
A dress and lots of clothes from Grandma Funderburk
A "Jump up Johnny" from cousin Nash
A trip to Texas from Mom & Dad
NICOLE GOT
Mini Cupcake Tin
Salt & Pepper Mills
Awesome Alarm Clock
Cricut Cartridge
Scrapbook Paper Organizer
ANDY GOT
New Balance Shoes
Clothes
Rodder's Journal Subscription
Pancake Pen
Digital/Instant Read Meat Thermometer
Our big Christmas present stayed in Utah since it was a new kitchen table that Andy built. We absolutely love it. We recently updated the kitchen colors and I'll post those pictures soon.
5 comments:
Looks like a Wonderful time! Macy is the best Christmas gift ever! Love that little girl SOOO much! Cant wait to see new kitchen color updates! We loved the time we spent with you over the past few visits!
Looks like a great time. We should make a trip to Texas sometime if we can find a good deal on flights:)
BTW love the table!!!
table looks rad.
We stayed in Texas this year and it was wonderful. Although, I think we're in a different part of the state (near Austin) than ya'll.
Post a Comment