Today Macy is 6 months old. I can't even believe how fast it has flown by. She couldn't be more precious. She is saying "Mmmmmm" and I'm working with her on turning that into "Mmmmmom". She is eating apple sauce, rice cereal and carrots which she tolerates but doesn't love yet. Her stomach muscles are getting stronger and she is doing better with sitting up. She rolls from her back to her stomach. She loves interaction, smiles and eye contact. She loves being diaper free and we love tickling her belly to make her laugh.
This little girl just makes our days extra sweet.
4 comments:
Happy half birthday to little miss Macy Kate. So cute!
I agree with your comment on my blog, that though they are a lot of work, the smiles and fluff make it so much fun and for sure worth it. 6 months is such a fun stage! Macy is a cute cute cutie!
Looks like she had a fun very unbirthday:) Her ruffly bottom is adorable! Did you make the onesie? Kitchen looks awesome, love all your kitchen treasures.
jI went to your blog to look at some pictures of macy, because I am missing her so bad! And what a fun treat to see her 6 Mo. old photos! These pictures are the best, they capture her face, her motor skills, her cheeks, her bottom!I just cant get enough ! Love you all!
Post a Comment