now you can start planning a vaca!!
I was thinking more along the lines of saving for a down payment on a new house. Call me boring! ;) We'll fit a little getaway in there too, though.
Oh - I am green! Good for you!
Yeah Happy Day for sure! Such a good feeling, so proud of you! I like the idea of saving for a House! I am boring too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
now you can start planning a vaca!!
I was thinking more along the lines of saving for a down payment on a new house. Call me boring! ;) We'll fit a little getaway in there too, though.
Oh - I am green! Good for you!
Yeah Happy Day for sure! Such a good feeling, so proud of you! I like the idea of saving for a House! I am boring too!
Post a Comment