So, Andy and I came up with this solution: a Magnet Board. It is a piece of metal Andy cut and painted white for me. Then, I used my handy little CriCut to cut out vinyl lettering for the headings. Then, I printed each girl's and leader's name on the cute pink paper and attached it to magnetic backing. Then, I mod-podged the whole thing so that when the girls handle the magnets each Sunday, they won't get worn out so easily. I also printed enough numbers (0-9) for the hymns we sing.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Making My Life Easier
So, Andy and I came up with this solution: a Magnet Board. It is a piece of metal Andy cut and painted white for me. Then, I used my handy little CriCut to cut out vinyl lettering for the headings. Then, I printed each girl's and leader's name on the cute pink paper and attached it to magnetic backing. Then, I mod-podged the whole thing so that when the girls handle the magnets each Sunday, they won't get worn out so easily. I also printed enough numbers (0-9) for the hymns we sing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You and Andy make a good team. It turned out great! I bet every one of those YW is requesting an activity that consists of design lessons from Nicole.
That is so cute! It's such a great idea! I could use that in my YW's!
Love this! You should put it on Sugardoodle!
You are a dream! I am sure those girls just think you are the coolest person ever! You always go all out!
That's a great idea. It looks so much better than the one we used to use.
Hope you are all doing well in YW!
Post a Comment