I totally bought Macy her first Barbie doll. What? She's 8 months old. But, she is also obsessed with my hair and has to hold it in her hands and rub it in her eyes to go to sleep. Just like some babies have a silky or blankie... but my hair? Since it's slightly uncomfortable for me, I decided to try a Barbie's hair and it seemed to be working fine until after just one day of "Barbie", she landed herself in the toilet.... (No, it's not the SUU van keys this time. Remember that?)
Andy went to get Macy out of her crib Sunday morning and when she saw him, she was so excited. She reached over and grabbed her Barbie's hair and started waving Barbie back and forth. Andy picked Macy and Barbie up and was going to bring them into bed with us but he stopped off in the bathroom. Just then, Macy dropped Barbie into the toilet.
Bye bye Barbie.
3 comments:
haha... That's hilarious and even more funny that Macy is obsessed with hair. I love it.
She's obsessed because she has no hair of her own!
Hillarious! I remember the SUU
Key story clearly! She is taking after her Mama! That picture is pretty cute! Great memory! First Barbie! Cant wait until this week end!
Post a Comment