Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Custom Furniture







Andy has been making some custom furniture lately. Remember the kitchen table?

Well, the latest is this coffee table which is constructed from all reclaimed materials. It is a conversation-starter piece - it is made from the hood of a car, a 1977 Mercury Marquis to be precise. You can see a photo of that type of car here and here. I just love the creative construction. And he has so many more ideas for turning junkyard finds into custom, unique, recycled furniture.

Andy had a booth at the St. George Parade of Homes and the coffee table drew a lot of attention, along with all of his other fine work. This is his booth.


Andy's custom furniture is for sale. Contact us for details. Any takers?

8 comments:

::David and Erin:: said...

Ooo...I LOVE this! Very funky and unique. I think he'll sell a lot of furniture with these kinds of pieces.

::David and Erin:: said...

p.s. LOVE your background too ;)

-Kyle and Emily- said...

love it!!

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Does he have a website? Once Scott and I get married I will need to try to make my house cute like yours!

ateaspoonofsugar said...

I posted about the quiet book group on my blog. Those websites have some really cute ideas! Hope you are still interested:) I really really want one of his tables!!

-Kyle and Emily- said...

can i pay double for these tables? If not let me know, i do love it.

kdiddy dirty money

-Kyle and Emily- said...

circus monkey quiet book page is all yours:)

Andrea said...

I love it too! Really unique.
And I love seeing it in your gorgeous living room. Although, I have to say, I'm interested to see what happens when Macy is mobile. I wonder how your house will have to change. ...Maybe you wont have to. ? I didn't change one thing until baby #2 started moving, exploring, and breaking things. :)