We went to Dancing with the Stars at SUU the other night and thought it was a good excuse to get Macy all dolled up. She wore this sweet little pink sweater jacket that was mine when I was a babe and was hand-knitted by my grandma "Nanny", who is turning 75 tomorrow!
This little doll is 8 months old today and I can't believe it.
(Unfortunately, she has spend the night throwing up so we're just trying to get her to keep down clear liquids, etc. Poor little birthday girl.)
She pulls momma's hair and da da's beard.
She is suddenly afraid of the vacuum.
She goes to sleep at 8:30 PM and wakes up at 6 AM which is great. Just not on Saturdays.
She loves story books.
She it getting good at voicing her opinion and letting us know what she wants and doesn't want.
She sits up, rolls everywhere and seems to prefer standing up next to a couch or low table.
She still loves sucking on those two fingers, but usually just does so when she's hungry or sad.
She is so observant; especially when we're in new places.
She has eyes and eyelashes that draw attention from everyone who sees her.
She has flawless, smooth skin.
She says "da" and "mmum".
She is everything to us.
8 comments:
She is adorable!!
She is too stinking cute! I can't believe how fast time flies, she is getting so big!
I love combining pink and grey, or pink and brown, so cute!
That is so sweet that she has a sweater you wore as a baby that was made by your Grandma, that is a great sweater!
Macy is a little doll.
This Post is my favorite! she is irresistible! I love her in that little dress! Was it the one from Old Navy? One of these pictures needs to be your header Pic! I am in Love with Macy!So glad I have my Computer back!
Yes, mom, it is the darling dress you got her at Old Navy. I L O V E it. Thanks.
Oh I cant get enough of this little darling! I have to click and enlarge each picture and drink her up! She is so Huggable!
Nicole- She is absolutely beautiful and love her little style she has going on! I bet you have so much fun dressing her up!
She is so precious and adorable and all of those wonderful things! I see that you are good at taking a million pics and can't even stand to delete any, just like me. How can you when they are so cute! That sweater is so neat, you have a cool Nanny! So much fun!
Post a Comment