I think the blue/brown polka dot as well! Her eyes would match perfectly with the blue one. Man, hard decision, tell Andy to sale a table to Kyle and just buy them all!!:) a girl can't have to many bathing suits!!!
Oh, looks like you are having so much fun dressing your little angel! I really like the pink floral and the blue ruffle, but they would all be cute on her!
I love the first one.... but they're all so cute!! Where did you find them?? Chloe will for sure need one for the summer when we go to the grandparents house.
11 comments:
Polka dots. That simple!
I agree with Dana! Polka dots.
I love the polka dots, and the last one, the green bikini!! soooo fun!
I think the blue/brown polka dot as well! Her eyes would match perfectly with the blue one. Man, hard decision, tell Andy to sale a table to Kyle and just buy them all!!:) a girl can't have to many bathing suits!!!
Love the polka dots or the plain blue... Too cute!!
Oh, looks like you are having so much fun dressing your little angel! I really like the pink floral and the blue ruffle, but they would all be cute on her!
The lime bikini!! So stinking cute and original! Though I always wonder how the tops stay in place on little ones cause they don't have tata's. :-)
Pink one!
They're all so cute, I can't decide! I'm sure she will rock whichever one you finally chose.
I love the first one.... but they're all so cute!! Where did you find them?? Chloe will for sure need one for the summer when we go to the grandparents house.
At first I thought it was a swimming suit for you! Ha Ha ! I vote for the blue and brown Polka dot on that blue eyed girl!
Post a Comment