Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Girl's Weekend

My sisters and my mom are my best friends and I don't get to see them enough so I was glad we could have a girl's weekend.

Left to right: Nicole, Mom (GiGi, Glenda), Brie, Amber, Holly, Laurie (Sister in Law but she's one of us!).

We had lots of fun shopping and crafting. I think the highlight was shopping at the DI where we bought plates and vases to turn into cake stands. Didn't they turn out fab? And we found that cool tourquoise vase at the DI too.


We also made moss-covered letters:



Everyone brought a craft or uplifting thought to share It was so awesome. I am lucky to have such wonderful sisters and mom.

Despite an ear infection and the croup, Macy got in on the fun as well. She got a pedicure from her cousin Ally.

And she chilled with cousin Nash.

4 comments:

corryfever said...

such a talented group! everything and everyone look so cute!

Glenda said...

Thanks to you for instigating this fun week-end! I feel the same way, all of my girls, Laurie included are my best friends! So positive, fun and uplifting! I absoulutely love spending time with you! Then an added plus, spending time with my Grandkids! Cant wait till the next outing!!

Brittney said...

So much love radiating from this group! So neat! You guys are inspiring! FUN FUN TIMES!

Chad and Brittany said...

I made some of those cakestand things too and also from the DI. I just love the DI and all of its treasures. And what a fun girls weekend. I need one of those:)