


9 months old? It seriously feels like I had her just yesterday! Here's what our little 9-month old is up to:
Macy weights 16 lbs 14 oz. And she's 28 inches tall.
Macy's first tooth broke through on the bottom at 9 months. The one right next to it doesn't look too far behind.
She stands up next to the couch with supervision.
Macy is loving food like broccoli soup, avocados, pickles, oranges and more.
She says "da da" a lot (once in the middle of church when Andy was passing the sacrament).
Her latest trick is clicking her tongue.

She sometimes says "hi".
She does a breathy excited little "hah hah hah" when she is excited.

She likes stroller rides.
Macy is a good traveler.
She sucks her two fingers. Like this:
She had the croup and an ear infection at the same time and hardly complained.Every morning after I leave for work, Macy spends an hour with her dad before Aunt Kim comes over to watch her for a few hours. She insists on sitting on the couch with dad and the fuzzy green throw. One day she fussed until Andy sat her down. She proceeded to grab the throw and drag it over to her dad making it pretty clear what she wanted.
Everyone raves over pictures of our beautiful daughter or strangers in the grocery store are in awe of her long eyelashes and precious face.
And I love it. I do.
But others only get to see a dimension of her beauty. I count myself lucky to experience all of Macy; to be around her all the time. I do my fair share of admiring her sweet cheeks but this little girl is sweet to the core. She is beautiful on the inside and out.

5 comments:
That is my Favorite Post EVER! It actually made me choke up! Macy is so precious and beautiful, and yes right to the Core! These Pictures are amazing! I want copies! So proud to call this little darling my Granddaughter! Ps. I love your green shoes!
She really is a beautiful little girlie! I loved this post!
so so so so so so so cute! Seriously. What a darling little girl! Love it!
Macy is a true Beauty she is so sweet inside out:) happy 9month old b-day so happy she is in our family! Love you all!
These pictures are priceless. I just love her little features.. Cute post..
Post a Comment