Friday, July 8, 2011

July Jamboree 2011

At the JulyJamboree 2010 I was ready to pop. The very next day we went to the hospital to be induced. In this photo, I was supposed to be on bed rest and was crossing my fingers my doctor wouldn't see me at the July Jamboree.

Well, one year later, we had our little Macy Kate with us at the July Jamboree and it was so much fun. We took both the 1954 Packard and the 1936 Ford truck. The Packard is looking pretty fabulous these days. Andy put air bags on it so he can lower it down when it is parked. I love the new "stance".



Although the cars got lots of compliments and attention, Macy was also pretty popular.

The Chesnuts kicked it with us.

And so did the Ballards.


All the kids loved "playing in the street".





And my Aunt Kim (who watches Macy every morning) also came by. Macy loved that.

3 comments:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

I NEED your Aunt Kim to move to H town so she can watch Gus. She is awesome, Kyle is really jealous such a cool lady watches Macy. We talked about her a lot on the way home:)

Dezaree said...

So fun to just relax with you guys and people watch! Scary pic of me by the way.....man!

Betsy said...

I totally looked for you guys this year! And, I remember you being ready last year for your little one to make her debut! hahah.... sorry we missed you. Jack was SO hot so we didn't stay too long. Anyway, happy birthday to the little miss as well. Her 1 year pictures are so darling!