Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ice+Cream+Social

We had an ice cream social last night and it was loads of fun. So much so, that I think we need to make it an annual event.

Miss Macy.

The party vibe.

Macy and me.

The aftermath.

Macy and Leslie.

Chesnuts!

Davie, I mean Ona, requested that I take several "crazy" pictures of her. This one was my personal favorite.


Macy and Tyce, up to no good in the planter dirt. You can see the mischief in Macy's face. And look at those cute girls in the background.

Andrea and Keri.

Tone & Miss Kimmie, in perfect picture protest!

Porter was enamored with Andy's car and had a few pictures taken. Cute little kid.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Nicole - where did you get your cute wire chairs in the back yard?

-Kyle and Emily- said...

So sad we were sick AGAIN for another one of your parties! Looks like tons of fun!

Dezaree said...

It was so much fun. I think that it should be an annual thing. But you always throw the greatest parties.