It was fun, even if they didn't win. I still think they were the cutest there, and didn't conform to societies standards of wearing an ARMY outfit. Note to self: Never again....we'll have our own contest. :) Thanks for the pictures.
Can't believe she didn't win! She is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen (next to mine of course :) So fun to see all the fun you are having with her.
3 comments:
It was fun, even if they didn't win. I still think they were the cutest there, and didn't conform to societies standards of wearing an ARMY outfit. Note to self: Never again....we'll have our own contest. :) Thanks for the pictures.
Obviously the judging was rigged!
Can't believe she didn't win! She is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen (next to mine of course :) So fun to see all the fun you are having with her.
Post a Comment