Monday, September 19, 2011

SUU Homecoming 2011

Homecoming this year was so much fun!  It really felt like there were more alums than current students around and I loved it!  From the concert on the quad to the corn dog tailgate party, every minute was a blast. 
 Presidential Ambassador Reunion


 Kimmie is not gonna be happy about all the pictures I snuck of her.

 Macy and Andy soaking up the sun at the parade.

 Kimmie, Kari, & Melissa at the parade.

 Macy loving her loot from the parade.

And the 10th annual corndog (tailgate) party.









 
We were zapped by the end of the day!

4 comments:

Brie said...

Nicole Macy is growing up right before my eyes! Her hair is getting so long:) We miss you! Loved the pictures!

The Andersens said...

what a fun day!! I love SUU's homecoming. Cute pictures!! Macy is absolutely beautiful. Cant wait for card club, so we can get caught up!! By the way-- Loved the post about your house :) have you had any bites?? Its a gorgeous home!!

Glenda said...

Such a fun tradition, with great friends! Macy in her own corndog T-shirt eating her corndog, what a little beauty!

Andrea said...

Looks like so much fun! Makes me sad that we missed it. I wonder where we were when all the fun was happening!
As always, Macy looks adorable.