Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Macy is 15 Months





We keep Macy pretty busy around the house with her chores. ;) 


I sat these items (empty milk jug and Fresca box) by the door to take out to the trash and we turned around and there she was hauling them to and fro in the kitchen!  This little girl is still making us smile.


We got to spend some time with Gigi and Macy even got a fun snowman pancake.  She loved the melty chocolate chips.


Our house has really stayed decorated the same.  Just a few minor adjustments here and there, but she has been very good to leave stuff where it is.  One casualty was this:



The other evening I had just arrived home from Costco and was unloading all of my bulk toilet paper, diapers and such.  I noticed Macy had grabbed my keys and was toting them around the house.  I thought "I need to grab those from her" but my "car full of Costo" somehow distracted my mind away from that thought.  Later that night when I needed to go somewhere, I had to use my spare becuase I still couldn't find the keys.  The next day, we did a thorough search.  Still no luck.  I thought "I should look in the garbage can."  So, I put on a brave face and sorted through some pretty disgusting trash, and lo and behold I did find my keys right there in the bottom of the trash.  Little stinker!  We are noticing that she loves to "put things away" just like here momma but we just don't have her filing system down yet :). 

Macy's latest: She just barely started saying "No" the other day but she doesn't just say "No", she says "No, Mama."  Maybe because she hears me say "No, Macy."


Macy says:


Love u
Tank u
Bye bye
Mumm
Da Da
GiGi
Hallow (Hello)
Owie

She'll say "Mumm" and I'll say "Yes, Macy" and she'll say "Ummmm".  It's so cute because she is being so conversational and probably mimicking what she hears us say but it's also like she just wants our attention and then once she has it, she doesn't really know what to say.

She blows kisses and is very friendly.

3 comments:

Dezaree said...

Slave labor!!! ;) j/k. That's too cute. Phoebee grabbed the vacuum hose the other day and pushed it back and forth. Maybe I need to get her a toy vacuum. I can't believe our girls are getting so big!!!

Glenda said...

How cute is she?? SO Darn Cute!! I love the journal you are creating for her to read and enjoy someday ! Hugs and kisses to all!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

First of all, your little girl is ADORABLE, second, I love your brown hair, and third, you are an AMAZING decorator! Would you mind if I pinned some of the pictures of your house on pinterest?