Sunday, October 30, 2011

On the Road

Macy and I spent the past week in northern Utah; I did graduate school fairs from BYU to USU.  We stayed at my sister's home in Riverton (bless her and thank her for having us and for watching Macy every day).  Here's what I learned while away:

  • Andy is equivalent to 2 thick blankets - that's how many I had to add to stay warm without his body heat.
  • My sister and her family go to bed LATE & SLEEP IN. I envy this but Macy and I are on a completely different schedule.  Their home is so homey & full of lots of love.
  • A baby who really misses you while you're away because she's out of her comfort zone makes work seem so ridiculously unimportant.
  • I love my little Cedar City with its minuscule commutes and comparatively minor construction.
  • Being away from what you know and love sure makes you appreciate it more.
  • My very favorite friends are my mom & sisters. I have loved being able to easily do things with them like birthday shopping and corn maze fun (pictures to come soon).
  • I love the X96 Radio from Hell Morning Show.  It made my morning commutes bearable.


No comments: