Wednesday, December 7, 2011

17 Months

Macy is 17 months old and her new phrases are:

"I know"

She'll just randomly say "Guys"... like "Come on, guys!"

She says "Yes" and I feel like 98% of the time she uses it properly.

She is getting her molars - as a result she has rosy, red, swollen little cheeks!

She loves to feed herself and wants to be independent.

Wants to eat the snow when we go outside!  Sometimes I let her. :)

Still suckin' those fingers

She knows when we're taking her photo and "cheeses" big time for the camera like she did with Santa when she was in my lap but not in his lap!!


She was not a fan of Santa.

Earlier this week, Andy was being silly and kissed me and dipped me but he tripped on my foot and we both were sort of falling, laughing, crying, screaming.  It was a funny moment.  Macy was looking on and was so terrified.  She thought Andy was hurting me and was screaming and was so freaked out!  I've never seen her that panicked.  It sort of made my day that she was concerned for my safety.  Love that little girl!!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Love the blog updates! These pictures made my day!! Cant wait to hear Macy talk! Can just picture the falling screaming event!! So cute Macys got your back!! Love you!!

Brie said...

Oh this is the best I love little Macy she has me wrapped around her finger that's okay I love that she is so concerned about you!! Also I love that Paxton is not the only one terrified of good old Santa hope someday Macy and him like to sit on his lap love you!!!!