Monday, December 12, 2011

Andy's Big Day


 Andy turned 34 on December 10th and I surprised him with dumping 34 red balloons (while playing the song 99 Red Balloons) on him in bed. In some of the balloons there were "presents".  It was fun.


He got red vans for his birthday.  So, red was the theme of the day!


We went to dinner later in the day with the Marshalls, Chesnuts, Ballards and Kevo.  These are the three little kiddos thinking they owned Milt's.  I love that Macy has cute friends her age.


Then it was back to our place for a mean round or two of Scategories.



 And ice cream birthday cake.


But not before sending Andy through the spanking machine!  My camera was fritzing and I didn't get a pic of this epic moment.











Macy stayed up way past her bedtime.  I kept finding her crashed out on the floor - so tired!



It was such a fun day for a pretty special husband and father.  We love you Andy.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

I love the red Birthday theme!! I bet Macy loved the room of balloons! It is perfect that Macy has little built in friends to hsng with!! The Cake looks Yummy!!

Dezaree said...

fun fun night. Can you say scary pic of me....yikes. I look like I'm either giving an evil glare or I'm high....take your pick. HAHA.