Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reflection

Last year at this time, I made a list of things we wanted to do in 2011.  Here's how we did:

1. Make bread from scratch. CHECK.
2. Eat at Mesa Grill in Las Vegas. CHECK.
3. Bring back the garden. CHECK.
4. Spend more time in my back yard and garden. CHECK.
5. Say family and personal prayers. DOING BETTER.
6. Visit the Grand Canyon. It's so close to us. NOPE, WE DIDN'T MAKE IT.  SHAME ON US.
7. Embrace being healthier. CHECK, BUT IT'S AN ONGOING ONE.
8. Save for a down payment on a new house. CHECK, ONGOING.
9. Take cooking classes.  DIDN'T GET THIS ONE DONE.
10. Run. CHECK.
11. Then run a 10K. CHECK CHECK CHECK! WELL, I WALKED SOME OF THE TIME.
12. Dance. CHECK, MACY AND I GET JIGGY WITH ELLEN A COUPLE DAYS A WEEK.
13. Go to the temple more regularly. KINDA CHECK.
14. Savor every moment of Macy. CHECK.
15. Take Andy to Lagoon and laugh like we're 12. DIDN'T GET THIS ONE DONE EITHER.

I'll have to move some of these on to next year's "To Do List".

No comments: