Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving in Taylor, Arizona

Thanksgiving was pretty great!  It was so much fun to see Andy's family and we had a lovely meal (beef tenderloin, ribs, and lots of other good stuff but no turkey, stuffing, etc.).  

I just love going to tiny Taylor because I also get so much Macy and Andy time.  We didn't even really have wifi, so it was super old-fashioned and super fabulous to get my full days with my favorite people!

Macy loves her Uncle Matt

Macy and her daddy and uncles


Macy had just woken up and wasn't too thrilled about the elephant at this Chinese restaurant.


Apple product addicts.  Yes, Macy is dialing 777#0!


The name for Grandma was started "Gabba".  At least that's what it is today!



Lots of kissing!

The views on the way home.


2 comments:

The Andersens said...

Looks like a fun vacation! Macy is just so dang cute! I just love those eyes!!

Glenda said...

Lots of Love for that cute Macy! Glad she could get better accquainted with her Funderburk family! Give Macy a kiss from me!