| Walmart is not her favorite place. |
She had a stuffy nose a few weeks ago and I said "Macy, you have a stuffy nose, huh?" and she said with all the sad drama she could muster "Stuppy" because her nose was so stuffy she couldn't even say it.
She says "Ummm.... shoooow (sooooo)... I mean..." she gets those straight from me!
She tries to say her ABC's but it comes out like this "ACDC".
She counts "One, two, fwee.... jump" and jumps off the couch and we catch her.
She loves her baths and she loves to "colou" which means color.
She is going through a defiant phase with the car seat - it's a battle.
Her hair is getting longer and thicker.
She has started calling her daddy "Annie" and even "Hon" sometimes.
She says "cheese" for the camera, flashes her teeth and cooperates sometimes.
She is so squirmy when I change her diaper.
She says walla (water), canny (candy), tees (cheese), ah dun (all done), ah gone, butthew (butter) nannas (bananas) and much, much more.
She loves to try new words. If she hears a new word, she loves to try to say it.
2 comments:
I just saw this new post!! It made my day, and brought some chuckles!! Our Baby Macy is growing up!!
she is growing up love all her new words and how she says them! miss you guys love ya!
Post a Comment