Monday, May 14, 2012

Macy is 22 Months

Macy is 22 Months old



First haircut, well bang trim

First Braids

Happy to see cousins


Backyard tea party with momma


This is what I'm loving that Macy is saying and doing these days:
She can sing the alphabet song - I know!  She's a genius.  It is so fun to listen to her sing it.
She can count from 1-5 really well and 1-10 sometimes if you really focus.
She has some parts of the book Brown Bear Brown Bear memorized.  If I get the book out and say "Brown Bear Brown Bear" she says "What do you see?"
She LOVES playing with the water hose outside.  We both end up totally drenched!

She says the following:
So silly.
So funny.
So yummy.
Really good momma.
Gimme out momma. (When she's in her swing and is done.)
I'm all dun momma. (When she's in her swing and is done.)
Now what?
Open eyes (when she wants something opened).
She says "chocaleete" for chocolate


Foods she's liking:
Apples
Cheese
Yogurt
Nutela
Mac n Cheese
Broccoli & Cheese Soup
Spaghetti
Eggs
Toast with raspberry jam
Bananas
Grapes

Foods she's not liking:
Meat of any kind.  Although I did sneak a thin slice of turkey in a sandwich that she devoured.

Macy is fighting her naps lately.  She is not good at sharing and pushes her friends sometimes :(

I was cleaning a window with Windex and a paper towel the other day and it was making a squeaky noise and Macy came running to see what it was and was imitating the noise... it was so cute!

For the past few months, Macy has been saying what sounds to me like "Baishow".  She says it repeatedly and consistently.  I just recently figured out what she's saying: Rapunzel (from Tangled)!

No comments: