Our Millie Jane Funderburk was born on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 7:29 am. She weighed 6 lbs 2 oz and was 18" long. She is perfect! We love her so much. We went into the hospital
at 5 AM on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 and they began prepping me for the
C-section. It was
really special to see her and then when Andy left with her I laid there just
quietly crying - overwhelmed with gratitude and emotion.I was SO HAPPY to
have her here safely. We stayed 2 nights in the hospital.
Millie did have some trouble with jaundice and had to be under the lights while
we were in the hospital.
Millie is LITTLE! We don't have many clothing options that for her little body right now. She looks similar to how Macy did but has her own features. I think Macy can tell that someone is here taking attention away from her but she is not reacting in a bad way. She is so far very sweet to Millie! We're loving our family of 4 but feeling a little crowded in our tiny house. 2 kids is busy for me! I'm the second child in my family and I now totally understand why my baby book isn't TOTALLY filled out and why my mom wore a bandanna around her head most of the time!


No comments:
Post a Comment