Monday, January 14, 2013
MACY IS 2 AND A HALF
Macy is 2 and a half!
Terrible 2's are setting in. Help. I think it has a lot to do with a new little sister in the house and a little thing called jealousy. :(
She is speaking in full, clear sentences.
She is loving to dress up like a princess - tutu, tiara, heels, purse, the whole nine yards.
She loves to be right. Uh oh. She hates to be wrong.
She is very patient, persistent and good with her hands - she got both of those traits from her dad.
When I tell her "You are so smart" she sometimes says "I are!" :) Confident little lady!
"I wan' do it by myself!" She's typically whining or mad and saying it through her nose when she says this because I have just done something for her. So, I'm learning to let her do things by herself. But occasionally, I get a "Mom, just do it. Mom, just do it!"
I love it when she says "Mamma, are you married to daddy?" "In the temple?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment