I took some 6 month pictures of Millie. I was pretty proud of how they turned out.
![]() |
| This is so Millie; drool, drool. |
![]() |
| Little diva with her fingers |
![]() |
| Just look at those chunky legs! |
| Just kickin' back with painted toenails |
I can't believe Millie is 6 months old. It is going by so fast; even faster than when Macy was a baby. I feel so completely lucky to be the mom to sweet Macy and Millie. I just can't get enough of them. Millie is such a good baby, a good sleeper, and has a good temperament.
She says "Dadadadada".
She rocks/bounces excitedly.
She eats rice cereal and applesauce like a champ.
She is sweet, chill and happy.
She loves dolly faces and mirrors.
She rolls and moves all around.
Overnight she is starting to sit up so good!
Overnight she is starting to sit up so good!
She does the funniest inchworm move on her back and scoots all over.
Macy loves her. I melt when they connect and play and make each other happy and smile.
J O Y




No comments:
Post a Comment