Saturday, October 18, 2014

MILLIE'S VINTAGE PONY PARTY

Millie's 2-Year Birthday was a hit!  We had stick horse races, pin the tail on the pony, Bounce House fun AND.....
PONY RIDES!  Our awesome neighbors have this darling mini horse and it is a tradition in the neighborhood to give kids rides on their birthdays.  So, we planned a whole party around it!  The kids got to feed the horse carrots and they loved it.  

Happy Birthday to my little Mil. She turns 2 today and I can't believe it. She is dripping with personality, spunk and fun!  I love watching her grow.  She is obsessed with wearing anyone's shoes but her own! Millie is very vocabulous. She loves to walk around the room and list all the things she sees in a clear attempt to impress those listening.  She's smart and she's proud of it ;).  So glad I have you, Millie Jane. From Momma.



Birthday Girl



Pin the tail on the pony
 

Pony Rides

























No comments: