Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Our Christmas Decor



I feel like the decorations this year are subtle and simple, but I love them! Sorry there are so many pictures - I had to give you the full view!

10 comments:

Heather said...

So beautiful!! I love seeing your home. Very inspiring...

Maeve said...

Your house looks so cute and festive. Great job as always! -Maeve

Tara Shirley said...

Hey Nicole- remember me, I'm Aaren's friend, Tara, from SLC? I found your blog from hers and I just have to say that I LOVE your house! It's gorgeous!! You have done a great job decorating!!

Holly said...

Your decorations look beautiful as usual! You always do such a great job MARTHA!!

alli said...

nicole your house is adorable. i love the decorations! so creative.
come decorate my house ok!!! ;)

Kaydee said...

Wow! You have always had a great sense of style! Beautiful!

Colby said...

nice.

Dana Marchant said...

Martha Stewart called. She cancelled her photo shoot for this month's magazine -- She's just coming to your house! Are you kidding me? It is SO GORGEOUS! Excellent job. You've inspired me!

Glenda said...

Hi I love your Christmas decorations! But in real life they are even more beautiful! you are the master of charm. I am so glad we have your talent so close at hand.... love mom

Mama Mia said...

The Perfect Touch..everywhere! I loved all your ideas! Your tree is wonderful! Thanks!