As you might already know, I am married to an incredibly talented man. He owns and operates Funder Welding & Design, where he builds quality wrought iron gates, fences, railings, gazebos, and much more.

I want you to check out his web site so that if you ever need any wrought iron, you'll know where to find it.
www.fundercustoms.com
3 comments:
So True! I want you to show pictures of the Reserve Lodge at Bear Lake. That hand rail was so beautiful!! Andy and Nate both deserve credit for the project!
Colby came to Bear Lake yesterday and took pictures of the railing Andy installed. It looks fantastic..What talent. I Can't wait to see some steel..whatever that word is that we have on our new house plans for outside!
what a cute picture of you and andy! i can't wait to see his work at the reserve! jord has always wanted a decorative wrought-iron fence around our dream house, so we'll be calling you (in about 25 years!).
Post a Comment