
I was pretty much away from my computer all day yesterday but we didn't forget about you, Colby! I love this photo of Colby even though he really has never been the type of brother to taunt me too bad. I love all of the adventures we have had together and I wish we lived closer to each other. Colby has a great eye for beauty and it shows in his photography. He is such an incredible individual. I value his opinion so much. Colby is a very kind and thoughtful person and I am so glad to have him as my brother. Love ya Colby Jay.
5 comments:
Thats a cute picture!
I love that picture because it proves that all brothers torment their sisters, not just my sons! Happy Day, Colby, we all love you!!
Aunt Bethers
Cute picture...I've never seen it before! I am so glad that he is close to all of his sisters. I love all of you guys!
That is the best picture!! I love it ,it also shows his love for Nicole if you look close!! Colby does tease ,but he has such respect and love for his sisters!!! I almost missed this post! It is so cute!!!!
Nicole~
I appreciate the kind words. You are a great sister, and any style I have can prolly be attributed to you. Thanks for all you do.
Post a Comment