Sunday, February 10, 2008

65 degree weather




Saturday we got away to 65 degree weather. We went to Logandale which is in between Mesquite and Las Vegas. Andy helped his friend Chris wire his sand buggy while his fiance, Julie, and I hung out in the sun. This warm weather was so incredible. I was secretly hoping they wouldn't finish the wiring job and we could go back next weekend. It was such a good time and we can't wait to go back and go boating and sand buggying with them this spring! Oh, can you tell which one is Andy? Andy and Chris look so much alike!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Ahhh! I don't know what the temp is here today but the sun is beaming and the snow is melting fast. That is what is so great about 4 seasons, within a few months we are lucky enough to experience a refreshing change. Bring on Spring!

Parry's said...

No I could not tell which one was ANdy. Crazy. How fun to go hang out in the sun! I can't wait to see you in a few days. Love ya and tell Andy Hello from all of us (thats what natalee said)

Glenda said...

I cant wait to get to the St.George Warm sun shine. 1 more week! Your week end sounded fun, I am glad. Andy and his friend Chris look like twins alright, how great to have good friends!

Laurie Bingham said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe they look so much alike! That is crazy. I think we are going to make a trip down to Vegas for my spring break in March. Are you guys going to be around? when is SUU's spring break? Luv ya

Bethers said...

We are headed that way on Wednesday and I can't wait for a little more warmth.