Friday, February 22, 2008

A day off of work

So, I took today off to work on my paper which is almost done. Feeling like a luxurious housewife, I decided to make something new for Andy and I for lunch: Asian Coleslaw with Chicken. It turned out so pretty and tasted so good, I wanted to share.




ASIAN COLESLAW

1 bag Fresh Express coleslaw (or grate carrots, green &purple cabbage)
6-9 baby peppers, sliced (red, yellow & orange)
2 green onions, sliced
1/4 c chopped cilantro
1/4 c sliced almonds or peanuts
1/3 c Asian Sesame salad dressing
1/2 c chopped grilled chicken

Mix all together & Enjoy - prep time: 5-10 minutes!

Then it was back to the books...aka, the leaning tower of Pisa.

6 comments:

Glenda said...

That salad looks good! That stack of books, not so good! Do you have your 22 page paper finished? It will all come to an end soon.

Bethers said...

Yum!!! And it wasn't complicated or time consuming. Great recipe. Does your mother edit your papers? That has been my job for 6children and a few of their spouses! It was always educational and I was glad they trusted me.

Mama Mia said...

I am making that soon! It looks so good! So glad you are almost done with your paper!

alli said...

nicole! you look like an amazing cook. i can't believe that i have never tasted your bliss :)
those books look a little intimidating. it makes me want to go back to school.

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

Nicole, THANKS for the recipe! It was so YUMMY and healthy!!!

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

Nicole, THANKS for the recipe! It was so YUMMY and healthy!!! ~Andrea