Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Ally!


Our niece Ally is turning 8 today. She will be baptized at the beginning of May. Ally is such a fun girl to be around. She reminds me of myself when I was her age because she is ALWAYS dancing, choreographing, and getting jiggy! She has great rhythm and stage presence. I gave her the task at our wedding reception to make sure the dance floor was well utilized and she did just that! We love you Ally. Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Parry's said...

I lovey how you are using all of your wedding photos for Birhtday posts! Ally is a DIVA we love her and her dance moves!

Glenda said...

You are so on top of things! Love the pictures! Ally is such a delight. I love to just watch her entertain us! She is growing up to fast!

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Ally!

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

that Ally is so cute! Happy Birthday to her:) I love how you just look like a "golden goddess" in all your wedding pictures, they are so gorgeous!

Holly said...

Ally says...I love to look at those pictures of us from your wedding. It was fun...I loved the dancing. Thanks for the birthday wish. LOve YOu