Sunday, May 25, 2008

25 Main




Andy and I went by this most charming cafe and cake parlor in St. George called 25 Main (also their address). We had cupcakes - one coconut cream and one vanilla on chocolate (my favorite). Not only are the eats divine, but the vibe is amazing; even their plates are darling. See their menu and be sure to happen by next time you are in southern Utah.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds fabulous, Nicole! Man, I wish you guys lived closer so we could hang out together at cool places like this.

Glenda said...

Cute Picture of you and Andy! Trust you to find the cool places!!
We will have to check it out !!

the stahle's said...

What a cool place! I will be there this weekend and can't wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing your great find!

alli said...

OH man! what a fabulous place isn't it! its our favorite place right now. the hot spot in st. G right now. don't you love the picture frames? i mi-mimicked it in my kitchen but with red frames. love the cupcakes.
what did you guys order?

The Staples Fam said...

Nicole!
I am stalking you! Well, kind of :) Congrats on getting married. Looks like you are having a great time. I miss our little chats about dating! Hope all is well..
-Jodie