Monday, May 12, 2008

We have sod




Our yard the end of March...




...and after moving a lot of dirt, hauling away a massive load to the dump, and loading a lot of rocks, today we got sod! I was ecstatic!!! Isn't the rock wall Andy built amazing? We still have a ways to go, but we are excited to tackle it.

13 comments:

Bethers said...

It looks so sharp and classy....I love the rock wall. Keep sending more pictures as you progress. That took an amazing amount of work.

Glenda said...

I love it!! It looks so good in the pictures, I cant wait to see it in real. Such a huge improvement, and so much work! Having grass just cleans up the look and keeps your house clean to from dirt!! So excited for you, now we will watch fot trees, shrubs, and flowers!!!!

::David and Erin:: said...

Look what a woman's touch can do for a house and backyard!

This is Erin Brown by the way...send your email address my way and I'll send you an invite to our private blog(blush131@hotmail.com). No pressure.

How's the Cedar City life? Congrats on graduation!

the stahle's said...

Wow! It looks beautiful! You guys did a great job. Are you available to come and do ours?? I can't wait to get rid of our big rock garden and get some sod this summer.

Parry's said...

Wow! Way to go! I love love love the rock wall! Job well done!

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

WOW!!! How fun!!! It looks so good. We'll have to have some BBQ's in our new backyards when we get back.

Kate said...

Wow! I am very impressed. Someday when I have a yard I will surely invite you to help me!

Holly said...

With Nicole's touch everything is beautiful!! You are amazing! It looks so great! I can't wait to see it in person.

Dana Marchant said...

Summer BBQs -- Here you come!

Brittney said...

I'm jealous! Pretty sure I'll never have grass like that. That's what grandpa's yard is for. Looks lucious!

Betsy said...

Hi, I saw your blog on the Carter's and checked it out... Your yard looks amazing! We are in the same boat with a yard, but couldn't foot the bill for sod. Our seeds are just starting to sprout. So, it's exciting! Have a great day.

Betsy (Miller)
www.scottandbetsy.blogspot.com

Mama Mia said...

Wow I love the wall! Nicole I can't wait to see what else you two can do!

Brooke said...

oh my gosh!!!!! What an amazing transformation! So much work and so much money - we know - we had to do the same thing, of course ours is definitely not as cute as yours. Nicole you amaze me!