









Some of my family members were passing through town last night and so they stopped to eat dinner with us. Andy made sushi and steak and it was delicious. Mostly, it was fun to see these DARLING kids I haven't seen for so long. Mylee is such a character and the pictures prove it.
8 comments:
How fun! Holly is a character too and the picture proves that! LOL! Love ya!
I LOVED the pictures! Everyone looks so tan and cute. I also like your new look. See you next weekend!
Fun times. Your backyard looks nice and inviting.
You are so cute, I seriously am obsessed with your house! BTW, you should read my sisters BLOG, it's listed as HOT GARLIC on my page, it seems right up your alley!
Thanks for dinner! It was a nice break from our drive! The food was delicous!! You two are such entertainers! I loved seeing your beautiful yard in real life! It is so nice, and inviting! Mylee was such a rug rat when we arrived! But she enjoyed running in your yard! Thanks for everything! LOve Ya!
Nicole, you make your family happy!!! Love seeing your beautiful yard in real! So much work, but worth it! The Food and Company was the best!! Good luck with your flower garden!
What an entertaining couple you are! Your yard is so great. You look beautiful Nicole.
Now I am craving steak and sushi!
Post a Comment