Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fajitas and Friends

We had Craig and Julie over for fajitas on the grill. They are getting married in 1 month and we are so excited for them. The whole evening was pretty much wedding talk! I loved it.

I think I am married to the next food network star. It was delish.


13 comments:

Glenda said...

I agree Andy is a great Bar-B-Que cook! But you add you all the finishing touches! Looks Yummy!

Mama Mia said...

You were made for each other! Cute friends!

Holly said...

I am just getting caught up! Cute pictures in evey post! You and Andy might have to start a food blog! You are both amazing in your food presentation and taste. We missed you on the fourth! Love ya

Laurie Bingham said...

My mouth is watering looking at the amazing food you two created! I wish we lived a little closer so you could invite us to dinner:)

Dana Marchant said...

Those fajitas look SO GOOD!

The Strand Family said...

Do you take reservations? Party of 3! Hey, how are ya? I saw your comment on Kaydee's and had to contact you. Glad to see that you are doing so well :)

Bethers said...

Wow, this looks so good and the presentation is fantastic. Now I am craving fajitas!

Kate said...

I want to seriously come to one of these parties you speak of. I swear you are just clipping stuff out of magazines because there is no way this is for real!

Michelle said...

Yummy. I love fajatias on the grill. You make it look so inviting. Can tell you are getting the most our of you backyard improvements. Tell Andy hello. I haven't seen him forever. What are you planning for anniversary? It's coming right up. Congrats.

KA said...

I'm getting hungry just looking at the pictures. Yum! You and Andy are just as delicious: a perfect compliment to one another. Thanks for offering a sneak-peak into your life.

Paula said...

Oh Yummy! It looks delicious and you make it look so easy and so much fun! I added a link to your blog from my blog, I hope you don't mind.

Bryan, Jaime, and Boys said...

Nicole! You are the cutest! Why is it not surprising that everything you do is a work of art?! You are seriously the most creative person I have ever met and your food looks fantastic! I'm still trying to get mine to look edible!:)
Love ya!

Maeve said...

As always your food looks delish!