Monday, July 28, 2008

New Car


Yep, the Passat is sold. It is kind of sad. This car has been through some incredible years with me: lots of trips to be with my future husband, to get my master's degree, to go shopping, and A LOT of work travel.

But, on to bigger and better things! We bought a Volkswagon Touareg this weekend and we love it! This picture cracks us up. It is from the Volkswagon home page. Less than 24 hours within owning our Touareg, we did take it onto the beach at Bear Lake, and it blasted through the sand exactly like this. Well, kinda.

We decided to celebrate our purchase by eating at The Cheesecake Factory. Yum.

And our first fuel-up:

It is a 2004 and is charcoal-greenish. There's nothing like a new car! We are going to be giddy for a while.

12 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

It's a beauty. I love the smell of new cars!

Glenda said...

Your new Toureg is pretty cool! I am so happy for you.. and you got a great deal! You and Andy look so perfect in it!!

Bethers said...

Hurrah for the color. I am very tired of all the gray/silver cars out there!

Parry's said...

I am sad I did not get a ride in it! It was fun teasing you about putting the dresser in it and getting it dirty. We love you guys and had a fun weekend with you!

::David and Erin:: said...

HOT new car!

Mama Mia said...

Congrats! Don't you love the smell of a new car!

Laurie Bingham said...

your new car is awesome...thanks for letting me ride in with you guys. Colby and I were thinking that we wished you and Andy lived closer because we like hanging out with you! think about it...

Michelle said...

congrats!!! That's so exciting. I can't wait to see it. Time for a test run to Vegas???? Would love to see the folks driving the new hot car as well:)

Jamie said...

PAPER - you give paper on numero uno. Congrats!!

Wow time flies.

Brittney said...

Congrats! I agree, new vehicles are so nice. We have loved Cody's new truck, especially the 4 doors so we can haul the kids. You and Andy look so darling and happy together!

Dana Marchant said...

Let's see -- You've been thru the Jetta, Passat and now the Toureag...What's next -- Golf? JUST KIDDING!

Gregory said...

Congrats on selling the Passat! That photo of the Touareg is awesome! I was hoping that was an actual photo of you guys blasting off through the sand.