We made these last week and I wanted to share. We bought a big can of whole green chilies and grilled some of them alongside our burgers. They were tasty. Now, we are trying to come up with other recipes to finish off the whole green chilies we have left. Chili Rellenos?Andy's mission president and his wife (President and Sister Rees) got called to be temple president and matron in the Bismark North Dakota Temple. They are such great people and absolutely adore Andy. We went up to Salt Lake this past weekend to hear them speak in church and.... (drum roll) Kenneth Cope sang in the sacrament meeting! It was pretty special.
4 comments:
Yes!! I love cheeseburgers.
Dang you Nicole! When will I ever remember not to look at your blog when my stomach is growling! Looks yummy
I love that you post what you make for dinner. It gives us ideas. Love it! How did the card thing go? Hopefully it was a good turn out. I ended up not even being in town that night. Anyway! Hope you are doing good. We need to have you guys over sometime to our little dungeon. :)
Yum! I love Kenneth Cope...he is my friend on Facebook! He is coming to Omaha for Time out for Women! I can wait to hear him!
Post a Comment