I love it. It is a much smoother ride. And it is so nice to have the 4 doors. One time a bag of hand-me-down clothes from my mom flew out of the back of Andy's old truck when we were driving home from my parents' house. This new truck has space for his work guys, luggage and babies (someday).
This is his old truck that we sold to a high school boy. Andy misses it. After being parked for 2 days in front of Andy's shop, it was sold.
7 comments:
looks suhweet. That's cool you were able to sale the old one so fast. Can't wait to see the new ride pull into town this weekend!
YAY!! Andy got a truck i didn't know how exciting its REALLY NICE!! wow lucky duck! he better take really good care of it... but i remember andy's old truck and your first date Kind of i was there remember? HAHA!!!
Nope it wasn't at work it was at my doctors office funny huh....
wow he is movin on up......
That truck looks huge! I am so happy for both of you to have this new truck! The ride to Bear Lake will be much better! Andys two trucks are so similar! I will always have a memory of Andy pulling up to Applebees in St. George in his old truck the day we 1st met him! It made a statement! Soo Andy!
I don't remember that first date stuff about his truck?!?!?! But the new one is so nice! How fun! A new or newer vechicle is the best! Have fun dragging main!!
Gees he's come a long ways! I still remember the black low rider with the red wheels! So andy though :-) love ya!
Post a Comment