Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Philly Cheese Steaks

We made philly cheese steaks for dinner last night. We started with olive oil, onions and green peppers.

Then we added mushrooms and steak.

We melted provolone cheese on it all and put it on toasted buns with a little cream cheese.

Sorry this picture is so bad, but we were too busy eating them at this point! You can see the big bite I already took. They were pretty good.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Yummy Yummy! You two are quite the chefs!! Have you made any of the recipies from my house? by the way I forgot to give you your b-day present again! SORRY. I will be mailing it soon!

Michelle said...

Yum! You're like our own private cooking show.

Glenda said...

You always make me hungry! And I can only imagine how much better it is when you can smell how good it is!

brianabingham said...

oh yum, I am going to try and make that! I miss you guys, I hope we see you at Christmas time.

Mama Mia said...

Yum I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!

Bethers said...

So yummy, I'm going to try this one for sure.