This is Two Thousand Flushes. I have lived in Cedar City for almost eight years and have never been to this famed spot.
I shot the gun twice and decided it's not my thing, but it was fun to try.
Andy was a great shot and looked so cute holding that gun!
We found some amazing looking peppers at the grocery store and decided to make Chile Rellenos filled with meat and cheese. We have perfected the recipe - they were so good!

Chile Rellenos4 Poblano peppers
4 mozzarella cheese sticks
1/2 lb ground beef
1 tbs taco seasoning
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 large can enchilada sauce
3 eggs
1/2 cup flour
Salt and Pepper
Vegetable oil
Rinse peppers and roast in BBQ grill on high until skin is crispy and black. Remove from grill and peel crispy part of skin off each pepper, trying to keep in tact. Meanwhile, brown ground beef with taco seasoning and warm the enchilada sauce. Beat eggs in a shallow dish. Place flour on plate and season with salt and pepper. Place oil into a shallow pot and heat. Pre-heat oven to 380 degrees. Stuff each pepper with one cheese stick and some ground beef. Use a toothpick to keep them together if necessary. Once stuffed, dip each pepper into the flour and then into the egg. Then fry each side in oil until browned on both sides. Remove and absorb excess oil with paper towels. Place in casserole dish, cover with enchilada sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake in over for 5 minutes or until cheese in melted. Enjoy!
5 comments:
Ya gotta love the three day weekends! great to see what you have been up to! I LOVE that mirror you gave me for christmas! It is my FAVORITE present!
Love Ya!
It was so fun to see you the other day! You just are amazing!
You go girl!! It is fun to try something new. I agree I would rather just go with them than actually be the one shooting!
Yum YUm YUMMMMM! I am making the peppers tonight thanks for the recipe!
Good work finally making it out to one of Cedars most glorious natural (man made) wonders...
Next time take along some old tires with you and roll them down there it rules!
Post a Comment