Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gone

Andy is gone with the scouts camping and hiking the narrows. This is the first time I have spent the night at our house without him and I don't like it.


We made a trip to Sports Authority to get some of the things he needed for the hike as well as some new goggles since we've been swimming in the mornings. When we got home, he put on everything we bought! I just love this man - he cracks me up.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Not sure how long he'll be gone but if you're bored tonight, holler. I am without a mate this evening as well.

Parry's said...

what a man. He cracks me up too:{

Glenda said...

I just love Andy too!! He has the best personality that keeps us all laughing! I am glad he is home now!!

BrieAnna said...

look at Andy go what a good sport! He cracks me up tooo ahahah (look at my blog love andys cool truck)