Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

This is Noah hugging Mylee for giving him a remote controlled something or other. It was so cute and sincere!

Paxton - he's not sure what all the fuss is about.

Ally and Natalee, my favorite gals!

And the guys who I'm sure were all playing Tetris on their phones and were completely content.


The next day, it was off for sledding at the golf course.

And the Nativity at the Bingham Family Christmas Party - that's Mylee twirling and flying fast like an angel!

Noah as a karate shepherd.

Natalee as an angel.

And Paxton wearing the cool crown Andy made for him! He was a wiseman.

Christmas was all about being with family and it was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Parry's said...

Oh i love this post. such great camera moments. loved seeing you guys.

Alli Willard said...

i love the nativity. we need to start doing that at our place. i love the first pic of noah hugging miley! adorable
Happy Holidays!

Glenda said...

Such good pictures! It was such a fun Christmas! I loved having you and Andy here! We really crammed alot into a few short days! Love you! happy New Year!!

Glenda said...

I just looked at this post again!! It is so fun! The picture of Noah Hugging Mylee is so cute. I love the Wiseman ceown Andy made!

Colby said...

I can tell you got a new camera for Christmas! The pics look good.
cyasoon